Linda K. Creech is a Christ-centered, licensed mental health counselor (LMHC) who specializes in marriage and family therapy.
The diverse experiences that God has brought into Linda K.’s life enrich her counseling technique. Key in those experiences is a marriage that has always been linked to ministry. Beginning as a young adult, she has invested over 35 years in helping people. Since marriage in 1981, Linda K. has served with her husband in Texas, Florida, and Brazil by working in youth ministry, as missionaries, and in pastoral leadership.
In each area of her life, relationships have been primary. Having worked with children and adults in both domestic and international settings, Linda K. has worked to bring people into healthy relationships with God and each other. No work has been more precious and more challenging than raising three sons. Each of these areas of experience informs her counseling relationships.
• Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Liberty University, Lynchburg, VA
• Member of the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
• Certification in Addiction and Recovery through the AACC
• Certification in Treating Sexual Addictions through the AACC
• Prepare/Enrich Assessment Facilitator
Specializations include marital and premarital counseling, anger/stress management, anxiety and depression, parenting issues, addictions, spiritual growth and development, unresolved grief and loss, blended family issues, and more.
Linda K. Creech is listed at AllTherapist.com